Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

What can you extract from Blog Code?

I think you need to spend more time to read about the advantages of using blog code. The only thing that made sense to my small brain is the recommendations of other blogs of similar topic that match mine.

If I have blog on blogging tools. upon registrations and answering a few questions, a code is generated that fetches similar blogs.

How it can help us?
May be it will make our link baiting easier as we know other blogs in our niche and we can request a link exchange. Apart from that, viewing those blogs that are in our niche can empower us with more diversified knowledge and also it won't harm us to interact with bloggers that blog on our topic.

But something is not alright there. When I registered, the next screen didn't inform me anything. It simply reverts back to the previous page. Very odd!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Malathy. You have such a lovely blog. I cannot help but notice you come from the country I love most in the world, my Bharat. I have quite a few friends from TamilNadu.
Where do you teach?

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really too good. I have read this kind of thing for the first time. Keep up the good work.