Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blog Digger sold.

I have not been using Blog Digger of late. It is not because of the lack of time but mainly because there is nothing new there.

Only today, I came to know about their tool bar and I just downloaded it. I will test drive it for a couple of weeks and then decide about its utility to my day to day work.

Mashable informed me through its feed that the popular RSS/Blog Search engine Blog Digger has been acquired by SonicMountain, which is the owner of podcasting service Odeo. Blogdigger’s aggregation and search technology will be integrated into Odeo, and you can see how it works already on Odeo’s new beta site. Blogdigger, a neat service but a bit forgotten in the wake of more successful competitors like Technorati, will continue to function as before, claims Greg.

Well, I don't think it will have an impact on us; we are mere users of various blogging tools. Personally, I don't even collect information about who own what.mrgreen

But I never fail to read the feed of Mashable.com. It is the ultimate store house of information for me.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out Blogdigger; if I can answer any questions or be of any assistance, just let me know.