Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging Cents.

I read daily the feeds from Technorati. I configured it to read in my Google reader.

I clicked on a link that read, "Blogging with Cents ~ A Blog We Luv".

I read a review about blogging with cents and when I visited that blog, I instantly remembered it and I also remembered having communicated with the blogger Lori very recently.

The review of Loretta was frank and she appreciated Lori for her simplicity in language and she pointed out to several great articles.

I too would like to point out an article on "Get paid to blog list". The list content is familiar to me and I have signed with almost all of them already.

For bloggers who are looking to ways of earning money by blogging, this list could be very useful.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I have read some times before. that is really a nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link love!

Anonymous said...

Oops.. you have a great deal of ideas regarding the blogs, where and when we could find the good ones. Thanks for the link and the information. The viewers would be delighted in reading this.

Unknown said...

Nice blog information you provided. Thanks a lot