Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Huge resource for Wordpress themes.

I spent 7 full days to select a theme for my new wordpress based blog. During this frantic searching, I neglected even my homely routines and earned the wrath of everyone in my house.

But, I did not want to compromise on my choice. At last, after searching and searching, I selected one but not yet started building the content.

Now, after the 7 grueling days, I saw a blog post on Blog Badly titled "The Absolute best free resources for wordpress themes". I wonder I missed out on this blog post. What I liked in this blog post is the remark beside each resource by the blogger. It is indicative to what you can expect from a particular resource.

Well, at least, you can save time on searching for free WP themes.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess you can not find themes perfect "out of the box" you have to MAKE them perfect for your needs.
and seven day is just enugh :d