Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wearing luxury watches.


Wearing a watch in the old fashioned way gives a sort of dignified look in my opinion. When did I last wear a watch? It might be fifteen years since I wore a watch. I would not call it a luxury watch but it was different and attracted appreciation.

By the way, can anyone tell me what luxury watches are? A watch is worn only to know whether you are going to be late to your office-isn’t it? I am definitely going to get some acidic comment for this post.

My son is crazy about luxury watches. Do you know that he has 13 watches, neatly arranged on his study table? To my knowledge, he bought two splendid looking watches from Watchesandbeyond.com, a leading watches and jewelry store online.

Hey, what is the time now?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: