Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blogging communities.

One of the blogging communities like Mybloglog.com and Blogcatalog.com is Bumpzee.com. It is definitely not as popular as the other two and I could point out a couple of reasons for that.

1. I always have trouble logging in there. Their system keeps saying that my login details are incorrect. And I know they are correct.

2. Their response to bugs is not forthcoming at all. Or, may I have overlooked it? I doubt so.

3. Their website is certainly slow in loading.

Though I don't find anything wrong with the users of Bumpzee.com, somehow I feel they are not as enthusiastic as the members of the other two mentioned above. It is true that many members of may use all the three but it is just my feeling.

Any feedback on this? Do you know of any other active blogging communities?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Sultana said...

HI, nope, don't know any. I used to go to blogcatalog but I feel that the forum hard to navigate. You make a post and the next day you might have to scroll and search for your post.

Anyway, my forum is a bit slow on getting members lol.