Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wall sconce to match your mood.


Mood, the number one indicator of our state of mind, plays a vital role in all the moments of our daily life. Excluding consummate actors, none can hide their mood; their facial expression will reveal their current state of mind.

Similarly, our house can express various moods based on the way we paint different rooms, the way we place our furniture etc; why, even the wall sconce can affect our mood.

We generally decorate our house so our visitors like it more than to match our taste-right?

If that is the case, we should use materials such as furniture, paint, furnishings etc to make the visitor feel at ease. Overall, everything in our living room should express cheerfulness.

I particularly would give more importance to wall lighting. Using proper wall sconces, I would avoid too direct lighting.

Any difference of opinion?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, though I must admit that I leave my walls bare. No pictures, no ornaments, nothing. I do this so that my mind is never distracted, never changed by my surroundings.