Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Which blogging forum to join?

I join a blogging forum the moment I come to know about it. I won't hesitate a second.
Bloggers forums are great source of knowledge to me. I learn about new blog promotion ideas, blog monetization methods, widgets for blogs and more by reading forums for bloggers.

Digital Point forum is my first choice.There is no comparison at all. Then, I would rate Bloggeries Forum.

In another blog post, I came to know about 13 forums for bloggers. In that list too, my first choices are the choices for the blog author.

One or two in that list are new to me. Authority Blogger is one and I just registered in it. I find plenty of useful stuff in the Blogging Q&A thread.

There are about 1000 members in it.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: