Pages

Friday, May 09, 2008

Are you a blogger mom?

So, here is one more place for women bloggers who are also moms to interact with each other, share thoughts and socialize.

When I was submitting the blogs in various blog directories, I stumbled onto mommy community. I immediate joined the team of other mommy bloggers and you can see a graphic badge in this blog at the right sidebar.

They provide valuable resources for moms to work and earn from their home. For example, I like their idea of marketing jewelry from home. This can really turn out to be a substantial money earners for all moms.

There is much for me there and I can't write about everything here. One visit to them will make you see the potential of participating in their Link Love.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment