Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I met a coins expert.


An email contact turned up at my house a few days before. The person is from Hong Kong but basically he is from India.

It is very pleasing to meet face to face a person who I know thus far only digitally. He did not have any business purpose to come to my home town; it was only a visit to just meet me. How kind of him to have come all the way from Hong Kong!

While we were discussing myriad things, he informed that he is an expert in evaluating old silver and bronze coins and it is just a hobby for him.

Though I could not utilize his expertise as I don’t have anything ancient to get evaluated I did show him some of the silver ingots and gold coins that I purchased from Monex, America’s silver and precious metals investment leader of repute.

Of course I knew their value fully; I showed them to him just to satisfy his vanity. He was impressed by the quality of the silver ingot and gold coins. Then I told him that Monex Precious Metals is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs.

Image courtesy: Google Images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually some people have some hobby of it's own. Like My hobby is collect Stamp. I have so many Stamp different country. Anyway, I read your post and informed about your conversation. It is really a met. Thanks for your post.