Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

Introducing linkworth jobs.


I received a blogging assignment from Link Worth today. This is my second assignment.

After reporting my completed work, I was just browsing their web site when I noticed their blog post about LinkWorth jobs.

Till now, bloggers will be notified by email by LinkWorth if they are given a blogging assignment. Their process is a bit long like many such players in the same field. Their advertisers will browse through the database of registered and approved blogs, select a blog that match their industry, consider that blogs traffic and PR parameters and then award the work.

With the introduction of LinkWorth jobs, a market place is created where advertisers and bloggers can choose each others' services more transparently.

As a publisher, we can view the available jobs by just logging in to our control center.

I am waiting eagerly for the launch.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: