Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Shout your site.

I woke up at last. After procrastinating for several months, I woke up and started submitting my blogs in blog directories.

Also, in the process I have started compiling good blog directories that are bugs free and easy to submit to.

Since April 28th, I am submitting to at least three blog directories on alternate days. I find it interesting and really geared up.

Yesterday, I submitted 6 of my blogs to Shout Your Site. All were approved in less than 24 hours and received emails intimating that they have approved my blogs. Shout your site has Google PR3 at present.

It is free and you can choose up to 3 categories for your blog.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good information. I have 6 web site and there I setup wordpress. So I will submit there my sites too. Thanks for your information.

Anonymous said...

That great. ok, Let me submit also. Thanks