Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are parents self-centered?


I buy insurance for myself mainly for the sake of its actual purpose-insurance against unforeseen. But when I buy insurance and gift it to others, I do it as an investment the gift receiver can fall back on.

I mean I don’t foresee anything untoward to happen to others. Isn’t that so when you buy child insurance for your brother’s or sister’s child? You wish that child well and make a small gift that will rise in value when the child begins to blossom into an adult.

To my knowledge child insurance concept is still to create the desired the awareness on parents and adults. Most are still self-centered.

Image courtesy: Google Images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most parents are selfless. They care more for their children than themselves.

Rangan Badri said...

I would like to agree with you but I have seen it the other way also.