Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tips to increase feed subscriber.

I knew it is a wonderful strategy to show off the number of your feed's subscribers on your blog. Feedburner offers several tools for feed count.

I have participated in a few places that offer the feed subscription exchange facility. In fact, I also have started this topic in a couple of bloggers forum.

It yielded the desired results but somehow I stopped this method of gaining readership. I wanted only genuine readers for my blog.

But that doesn't have to be the preferred way for other bloggers. They can follow any strategy to increase their feed count.

Today I found another novel way while I was reading a blog that was displayed in the Blog Rush widget. The blogger offered an useful e-book for self development if I subscribe to his blog's feed.

Isn't that nice-I mean the e-book and the method?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is. Thanks for your good information.

Anonymous said...

Here well arranged and varied posts appear again and again. I look gladly here past. Many greetings from the center of Germany!