Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have been consistently making profit.

The full credit should go to Monex only for my consistent profit by investing or trading in silver and gold.

I have been a faithful reader of articles published by precious metals experts at Monex.com, America’s silver and precious metals investment leader for 30 plus years.

I also constantly watch the price movements of precious metals in Monex.com. Do you know that between July 1, 2003 and November 30, 2006, the price of gold increased approximately 84%, while the price of silver increased more than 200%?

I buy silver bars (ingots) and gold coins from Monex. I have several followers who have watched the change in my life style. (Smile)

Monex Precious Metals is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you're doing well in the commodities market - hope it keeps up for you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Really well more written and an easily understandable contribution. I look regularly here by and would like to leave here greetings from Germany!