Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yahoo Blog directory.

It is a news to me and must be to you too. I passionately compile blog promotion ways and blog directories naturally is my top priority.

In this blog itself, have written a few times about list of blog directories that I have found. Today only, I happen to know about a list of blog directories published by Yahoo! I stumbled across this useful information while reading a blog post by Catch the Posts.

There are 58 blog directories listed by Yahoo! headed by the giant Technorati. Apart of all the popular blog directories, I have a quite a few new blog directories such as BlogMatcher.

Another new directory is BlogTorrents.com that is said to contain fresh torrents from millions of blogs.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good actually :) finding and getting listed in thos e directories listed by yahoo.. he he he...



--
Keep blogging dear