Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Watches and beyond.


If you show me a couple of watches and give me the freedom to select one, I will choose the one that will be called as the worst choice by my husband and son. I used agree with their reasoning after I hear them out.

But, why didn’t I consider those before my selection?

I remember once being dragged away from the kitchen and asked to sit in front of the computer and shown watchesbeyond.com, a web site that deals with several brands of luxury watches such as Baume & Mercier, Chopard, Concord, Ebel, Geneve, Longines, Maurice Lacroix and more. I am sure many of the above names are new to you also.

When I was asked to select one, I imagined what my son would prefer and after much deliberation, I chose one with a golden case. It is a Baume & Mercier Classima that you see here.

For once, I saved myself from being ridiculed.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: