Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

What is your definition of Luxury?

Sure, opinion varies on public issues and product reviews. Preference about holiday vacation definitely varies; I prefer luxury vacations in hill stations always. My entire family loves to go to mountains to escape the heat of coastal area.

I wonder what the standards are that one would consider declaring as luxurious! This is my idea of luxury:

Chauffer driven car from my home to airport and from there to the hotel or resort

Welcome by the hotel owner himself at the reception desk

A very spacious bathroom and that is spotless. It should get dried immediately after use. (Oh, I will give 5 minutes probably?)

Everything I need from coffee, food, drinks, snacks should be served at my room without me having to order for them. I want an intuitive service

Again a separate chauffer driven car to take me around

A full pledged, free body massages.

Well, I could go on but I think I have found out a perfect travel service that meets all my luxury needs.

Just click on the link above and you will know.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luxury indeed is everything up-to-date services with no hard work . Luxury is all about feeling comfortable in a Resort having your favourite food and drinks, excellent furnished room with marvellous and stylish car waiting for a long drive!