Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

The reason for blog traffic drop.

* So, the oil price is galloping towards $150 per barrel.
* Petrol bunks are shutting down.
* Freighters are off the road
* Essential goods' price have become beyond the means of many including me.
* Flight tickets' price is increased
* Travel related websites have reported drop in traffic and sales.

I agree the atmosphere is gloomy but why this very blog is getting lesser number of visitors for the past week? Have my blog readers have turned their attention else where?

Am I not blogging regularly or is something wrong with my content?

Just exactly what is happening? sad

Tell me please...
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

I wonder if it's because kids are out of school so moms are busier, vacations are being planned etc.

Have a nice weekend!

Mary

Rangan Badri said...

Mary makes sense always. (smile).
And the dads, uncles and aunts...?
Ha ha ha..