Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hair, skin and nail services.

Regency Beauty Institute is not only famous in America but also in Sri Lanka. I found out this three months back when I was watching a Twenty20 cricket match in my city. I was sitting next to a bunch of boisterous Sri Lankan girls and boys.

During a conversation with a girl, she introduced to me as the owner of a beauty clinic in Colombo. She was trained by top notch beauticians in one of the beauty schools in illinois run by Regency Beauty Institute.

Her cosmetology salon is fitted with ultra modern fitness and beautifying equipments. She was all praise for Regency president Hayes Batson and her commitment towards exceptional education.

Regency Beauty Institute was founded more than 50 years ago in Minneapolis and is the fastest growing beauty school in the country.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great! now if only they had a branch in my area, and offered free/discounted treatments performed by students... sometimes you can get deals like that, but they're rare here.