Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Echoing your site for traffic building.

Sites Echo is a social bookmarking web site that someone introduced to me three days before. I have been using it and I am satisfied with the results so far.

As to the user interface, there is nothing new and I find it advantageous as I find it easy to navigate. Of late, all the social bookmarking sites seems to use the same script.

However their is one distinct advantage in this site and that is the number of categories they have created which makes it easy to submit my blog posts.

The site is new and there are very few links at present. There is information about the promoter of the website.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From time to time I look over this site with its well written contributions. I am pleased about the interesting contributions and would like to express my radix complement in addition! Greetings from Germany!