Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hot selling baby shower cake.


Sujatha is my school mate. I can’t say we were close then but now, after a long time I met her last year, we are attached to each other like belt and buckle.


She owns her rather big shop selling unique baby gifts. Yes, I visited her shop several times in the past year and bought quite a lot of gifts for a few babies and for more adults. Yes, that shop has recently added a section for grown ups too.


I always buy useful items for babies like huggies (they are never enough, right?), bed materials, toiletries, pacifiers etc. I used to be very careful in not selecting anything plastic.


For those, who can’t visit Sujatha’s gifts land, I recommend Simpleuniquebabygifts.com, the online shop that has a vast range of products exclusively for babies. Their baby shower cake is a hot selling product.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

pdkamath said...

Hi, Your concern for environment protection clearly reflects in your posting. You are doing your service to mother nature in your own way thus influencing your blog visitors also.

Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link. It has great features. I always love to buy baby items for my little niece. Good luck to Sujatha with her shop.

Anonymous said...

Its funny how things turn out, people see each other for years at school and don't get on then years later they realize that they have loads in common, that's the beauty of growing up, i will check out your link, i could do with some more baby clothes, regards, mick..