Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

A blog dedicated to recruitment.

You don’t come across these kinds of blogs every day. Even I did not find this employment industry blog by chance or by searching; I was directed to this blog by one of my blog readers.

EmploymentMetrix.com is a recruitment blog created by Beyond.com, Inc., the world’s largest network of niche career communities.

I think I am late by about 5 days to visit employmentmetrix.com because, the latest blog post I was asked to read was titled, and “Would you work for $1 per year”. But when I visited the blog, the last blog post titled, “Show love to older candidates”.

Well, this blog post provided tips to prospective employers and requested them to recruit older and experienced people for their wisdom and sincerity.

Hello fellow bloggers, if you happen to be on the other side of 60, why don’t you take a closer look at employmentmetrix.com for gainful employment?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the 60 and up age group, www.retiredbrains.com is the main source of information published in the post your referring on employmentmetrix.com.

Thanks again for posting about us!