Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

How to make a video blog?

Before long, this kind of simple text blogs will be replaced by video blogs. The reason it is taking time to rule the blogosphere is the lck of technical assistance to text bloggers like me..

But how about this simple copy and paste video blogging software? I think this will make my task easier and I also have a feeling that I can handle this blogging tool easily.

Video Utility Poster

This is offered by none other than the legendary Jack Humphrey, a true authority in blog promotion. I have found out about him only yesterday and I am yet to leave his several blogging tools and web sites.

I am sure you will also have the same experience when you first visit his website.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserves a big thanks from me for this article. Thanks for sharing this link with us.

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you for your appreciation. Do you know I like mushroom risotto?

Anonymous said...

Wow...great info about video blog. I was looking for something like this.And nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Wow.Very informative . I really enjoyed Your post.Also it will be a helping hand for me.