Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Find out your blog's feed rank.

After much brain storming and hair pulling over the issue of how to get more blog traffic, I have found out one avenue to increase visitors to the blogs. It is by submitting the blog's RSS feed to important blog feed directories we can definitely see some increase in visitors to our blogs.

Let me start introducing a little over 100 excellent RSS feed directories. I would like you to make a note of RSS Micro where it is just a breeze to submit your blog feed URL and get it ranked too by them.

They use an algorithm that checks 16 different areas to give a rank to your blog. And they even give a you a short HTML code which when displayed in your blog shows the feed rank given by RSS micro.

I have given below a sample of it. This is given to one of my blogs Find a Product.

RSSMicro FeedRank Results

Incidentally, this blog's feed also gets the same rank (1/10)
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

9 comments:

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

Hey friend. Thank you for the post. Your blogs are all great resources for the blogging community. I learn from you constantly.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

That's really nice post. I have already bookmarked it.

Good job writing it, Keep it up always. Thanks for sharing :)

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you Mary. Glad to be of help and that inspiration is from you as ever.

Anonymous said...

Seems quite effective. Thanks for sharing. I have noticed that most of the topics on your blog are geared more on subjects that can be of service for your blog readers. Thats appreciating.

Anonymous said...

hmm after reading this whole article i can say amazing and informative post. and thanks for informing about RSS feed.

Anonymous said...

You're really thankful for this post, I’ve been really enjoying checking up your posts from time to time. Looking forward to see your future posts :)

Anonymous said...

This is truly a great read for me!! I love the quality information and news your blog provides :) I have you bookmarked to show this to my brother!
Thanks,
Promotional Products

Rangan Badri said...

Hello Promotion Products,
Thanks for your feedback. I blogged about you. Read it here.
http://stumbleonto.blogspot.com/2008/09/vast-range-of-corporate-gifts.html
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

You're really thankful for this post, I’ve been really enjoying checking up your posts from time to time. Looking forward to see your future posts !!