Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

An invitation from leading publisher.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation from one of India's leading new paper publishers to write for them as a freelance writer.

I am simply thrilled at the invitation itself even before I could reply to them. Yes, I am yet to send in my acceptance and here I am sharing the news with you because I am very happy and this has been possibly because of you as my blog's regular readers.

I have visualized such an invitation about 4 months before, after I blogged about my admiration of one of their freelance writers' excellent article on the power of silence.

Now, I am eagerly looking forward to work with this news paper group and I will share here my experience and also my articles.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: