Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Merged your feeds with Google?

Merging your blog feeds provided by Feedburner with Google is now automatic. Initially I did not know how to do it and then saw an offer from Google itself since it now owns Feedburner.

After I gave permission to Google, the transition was completed by Google though it took more than 3 weeks. Well, I suppose Google was loaded with requests from zombies like me. (smile)

Then I configured my blogs' feed to get inserted with Google AdSense. Yes, the subscribers to your RSS feeds will also see ads by Google in the syndicated content. Surprisingly, the first day itself, I got a click from the Feeds' ads.

Those who have no idea what I am talking about, please go to the settings of your blog from your blogger dashboard and click on 'Site Feed' and you will know.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for explaining this wonderful site feed concept.

Anonymous said...

This is very good news!! I have heard for quite some time now how you can get lots of clicks on your ads if they are in your feeds, but I was totally clueless on how to get this done.