Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Domain names suggesting site?

I suddenly woke up yesterday night with a new domain name in my mind. The idea came after I was contemplating to start one more blog in which I wanted to combine the rest of my blog' topics.

With the new domain name suggestion from the Divine, I still was not satisfied. I wanted to have more domain names in the same niche I had in my mind.

I read somewhere about a website that helps people to find and identify various domain names in the niche of their choice.

It is Domain Scour and what a disappointment it was when I landed on the site. Either I am terribly dumb or I was expecting too much. There was (and is) nothing to help anyone. I think the website is not yet ready.

I am writing this only to save you time.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The concept would be a good one, especially if it only suggested names that were available. Too often I have a idea of a domain I want but I can spend an hour looking for one that is still available.