Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

I hate walking!

I hate walking except inside my house. I was not like that before my marriage. But then, the climate is much different in my home town Coimbatore where walking gave so much relaxation to the mind and body. But, Madras where I live now after marriage is a godforsaken place. If you walk for less than 30 seconds, you will sweat for at least 5 minutes.

Also, here, the roads are not conducive to walk. I was then told about Asgi shoes that are said to be scientifically designed. I looked at the recommended website footwearetc.com, browsed through various options before deciding on a pair of suede Asgi shoes.

No, I am yet place the buy order. I have not decided yet because, I have been lazy to walk for several years. Will I get over the laziness ever?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walking is the best exercise. I love walking, it is enjoying especially when you are with your friends.