Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If you want to make money...

If you want to make money from your blog.... Ok, let me cut it short. Why there should be an 'if'? I want to make money from my blogs and so do millions of bloggers.

I have been underestimating my blog posts for long and I recently was made to realize that I am not a bad blogger and in fact my blog content is really good and useful. Then what is the missing aspect; why my blog is not fetching me money?

A nail was driven hard on my head. My blog requires search engine optimization and it requires a professional approach. SEO-the term feared by many non-techie bloggers like I.

So I searched the web to gain firsthand insight about the basics of SEO for beginner bloggers. I happen to read an in depth article in about.com that contained an interview with SEO expert Gab Goldenberg.

Would like to have a glance?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

kitnet said...

A very interesting post with valuable information. Thank you for continuing to educate us.

Hugs across the continents. =)

Mary

Rangan Badri said...

Mary, you are never away from me. Still, across the continents, yes but sound gloomy to me.
Love to you Mary and continents of love.

Anonymous said...

I want to make money with my blog too. Thanks for the link, I will surely read it for sure. It might help me.