Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Make money with Netklix Ads.

Ever heard of it-the Netklix ads? It offers a way to monetize your blog/website. Hmmm... I think it may be new to many bloggers.

I know about it for sometime now but I think it kept escaping my attention to blog about it. Well, not it is 7.30 PM on Sunday, a rather lonely time. As ever, lonely times are most productive for me. Here I am, writing about one more 'blogging for money' opportunity.

So, how it works?

Netklix Text Ads pay you whenever an Ad is clicked. looks like a PPC programs.

  • You control how the Ads will look on your web-site or blog by selecting colors.
  • Get up and running in minutes. It's easy to create a Netklix AdSpace.
As usual, you must decide the ad space for them and I know this is becoming difficult for bloggers. Most of us have already rented the available space.

Hey, now it is your problem to find premium ad space in your blog. Go and do some jigsaw movements and you may find some space.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Analyst said...

Madam,As a suggestion why don't you blog only about money making programmes on this blog and leave any nitty gritty for some other blog. Consider making this blog as a money making machine. Regards
Indian-Share-Tips.Com

Anonymous said...

Like what you have said, I am one of those who are not yet aware of what Netklix ads can do. With the recession, a lot of bloggers will surely look into that as a means to monetize their sites.