Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Slim claims?

Quick slim pills consumers claim more than the slim pills manufacturers. Is it a sales strategy? It must be because I too know a few persons who are on regular diet pill for long but still show no visible signs of matching my figure.

Or, do you think they are not taking the correct diet? I know diet pills takers are supposed to follow a few diet regulations.

Well, it is for them to figure out. Still, I thought I would ask them to read reviews of over 200 diet pills at pricexposed.net which seems to be getting more and more and visitors, a sure sign of providing useful and honest and reviews.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think pills help properly to be fit. Any experience who has used. I don't belive on pils. sweating out, attending gym and taking balance nutrious diet is better than pills.

Anonymous said...

I thought about pills once but then decided to eat healthy and exercise. Now I weigh 165 and looking great. If you just keep up on healthy eating and fitness you will lose weight.

Anonymous said...

I agree, nothing can substitute a good regimen of regular varied exercise and a balanced diet.