Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

SEO guide from Google itself.

I have added one more ebook on SEO in my collection of SEO guides. But this time, this SEO guide in PDF format is none other from the might Google.

I started implementing slowly what I read and I definitely see a better search engine traffic. The comments for my blog posts are from new visitors.

Some of the content in the SEO starter guide from Google.

* How to create unique, accurate page titles
* How to make use of the “description” meta tag
* How to Improve the structure of your URLs
* How to make your site easier to navigate
* Write better anchor text
* Use heading tags appropriately
* Optimize your use of images
* Helpful resources for webmasters

I should thank Search for Blogging for having wrote about this SEO starter guide from Google.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its always a problem finding accurate in date ebooks now. Most are recycled content. I tend to stick to forums and a few select sites to get the latest information.