Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marketplace for freelance bloggers.

The press release of Freelance Bloggers is a bit late I suppose as I have already written about them in my blog. The site is still very slow in loading and this is what keeping me away from it.

Well, Freelance Bloggers is actually a forum which also serves as a marketplace for bloggers and organizations looking for bloggers. As the press release said bloggers can post free profiles highlighting their blogging expertise; companies, organizations, and individuals can post open blogging jobs.

As I am writing this, I noticed a bunch of opportunities are posted for bloggers to grab. But, you should the patience of an eagle to read as the site is abysmally slow. Here are two sample posts:
Looking for Writer/Blogger
Sports Writer/Blogger

As my blogging assignments are already tieing me down, I am really not looking forward to sign up for more paid blogging jobs.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've checked the site (freelanceblogger.net) on every browser available. It loads quite quickly. Less than 2 seconds. But thanks for the mention.

Also, we resubmitted our press release today. The original one was released on October 11.

Genia
SistersTalk Editor
FreelanceBlogger.net Founder

Rangan Badri said...

Oh, I never expected webmasters to read about their websites and reply to comments.

I appreciate your kind gesture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information, did not know this

Freelance Writer said...

Freelancing simply mean work for our self and provide a service or talent which can be outsourced. There are a number of services which can be outsourced like programming, writing, web design, search engine optimization, etc. But for meeting a freelancer and buyer everyone need a place. We are the market place provider where buyer with jobs can come and post their projects and get the bids from skilled professional freelancers and hire them to get the work done.