Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

George Foreman is concerned about your health.
















--G5 grill from George Foreman--

After prolonged procrastination, I decided to attend one day cooking class. Don't laugh at me please because, "Mom, do you need to learn at this age" question you may entertain.

The story goes like this: My husband suddenly picked up a liking for grilled food after he tasted a grilled vegetable sandwich.

Now he wants me to learn to use a sophisticated grill so that he can order (how dare) me to make him a grilled dish daily.

To pacify me, he bought a sleek looking G5 grill from George Foreman who has sold almost 100 million grills so far. He even managed to buy a recipe book full of grilled food.

For healthy grilling, he gathered a few ingredients too, claiming that he researched for them. I am sure he got them from the recipe book he bought.

Why males are still chauvinistic?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Story is good and I think its a best for your husband having grilled dish daily.

Anonymous said...

Because that is what we do best, distributing our vast knowledge of ideas to our loved ones. What a loving husband, he took the time to buy a recipe book, the grill, AND researched ingredients. I would have just told her to figure out those things for me ;)...Only kidding

Rangan Badri said...

Jerry, I will show your comment to my husband. I am sure he will buy me diamond stud.(ha,ha)

I will blog about your website http://www.texttrust.com/

Anonymous said...

To think about the health has become one of the most important thing for us all now.

Anonymous said...

Jerry,

Nice site! I just ran my site through your spell check and wow! I didn't know how many spelling errors my site had. I'm sure I just broke your machine. Looks like I have alot of work ahead of me here. Sorry for going off topic but I wouldn't have noticed Jerry's site if it wasn't for Malathy saying she was gonna blog about your site.
- Martial Arts Gal