Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flipping blogs to earn online.

Did you notice a sudden spurt in the Internet in earning money by flipping blogs? Or is it only me who is seeing ads, blog posts everywhere on blog flipping? Am I gearing up towards blog flipping?

I think so. After seeing and reading information about how to make money by blog flipping, the idea might have seeped into me. I had in fact gave away PR3 blogs free of cost to a few friends of mine. I realize now that had I sold them, I could be debt free now.

If you search for information on blog flipping, you won't find any worthy guidelines in the Internet. It seems the authors about blog flipping are also testing the waters.

I hear you. Yes, I too am testing the waters through this blog post. Let me see if I come across any good material on blog flipping.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got a new blog on wordpress I don't know if they let you turn it into a semi-commerical site. Do they? Anyway the site I have had for about 4 months now has a blog attached. I did this of course to build links, now I've really gotten into blogging. I a retired teacher struggling to make ends meet and my wife has a terminal illness, but we are happy and count our blessings. I blog mostly on political commentary sites. I find your comments to be of interest and probably will check them out more. My other blog on wordpress in under construction, but I do have a few family photos on it and shots of the old family cabin down here in Misssissippi--during the 1950's we had black share croppers in it--Aunt Lizza (105 years old then) use to tell me stories of her youth. She recalled being a slave. Story on my blog if you want to check it out. My wordpress blog is photos only now--http://pennypatch1.wordpress.com the cabin where Aunt Lizza lived is there. We should put a plaque on it, ha.