Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Increase link popularity instantly.


Opinion may differ but there is a semblance of truth in the effectiveness of increasing the link popularity through reciprocal link exchange.

There is a widespread opinion that reciprocal link exchange has fallen out of Google's favoritism. Why then Google is giving a widget to host your own blogroll in your blog? Some (many?) say that reciprocal link exchange should be done with only related blogs.

I beg to differ. I really like to visit several blogs on a regular basis that are not in my blog's niche. Why shouldn't I include them in the list of my favorites?

Blogosphere is a big community of helping each other and I think it is ethical to exchange links with the blogs I like.

If you agree with me, use Links Pal to exchange links. It is free. You can exchange links with blogs in your niche also as the links are neatly categorized.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

cheyenne said...

Link building is without a doubt the most important part of the search engine optimization process. Your site may be centered around well chosen keywords and top quality content, but without an important number of incoming links with your main keywords as link text it will be difficult to obtain those top search engine rankings.