Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog content re-writing tool.

I yielded at last to the pressure from an online contact of mine and promised to look into an article re-writing software. This said software is supposed to produce a paragraph that is different from the original that you paste into a box in the software.

I was blown away when I reviewed the software and the result of its work. I mean 'blown away' in the derogatory sense mate and not in a complimentary way. The rewritten content was simply garbage; it turned the original article into meaningless mixture of words and phrases.

I am not mentioning the name of the software or link to it here deliberately because I don't want you to waste your time in it or in any rewriting software. Stay away from them.

Blogs are meant to be personal and original.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment