Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog content re-writing tool.

I yielded at last to the pressure from an online contact of mine and promised to look into an article re-writing software. This said software is supposed to produce a paragraph that is different from the original that you paste into a box in the software.

I was blown away when I reviewed the software and the result of its work. I mean 'blown away' in the derogatory sense mate and not in a complimentary way. The rewritten content was simply garbage; it turned the original article into meaningless mixture of words and phrases.

I am not mentioning the name of the software or link to it here deliberately because I don't want you to waste your time in it or in any rewriting software. Stay away from them.

Blogs are meant to be personal and original.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya. That's very true. If you search "free content rewriter" on Google, you'll get to see plenty rewriter online. These service are free and I've tried. To be honest, I was "blown away" by those articles too. It's complete crap and using the wrong synonyms.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are absolutely correct "blogs are meant for personal and original" and I agree with these words.