Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bloggers and Writers are needed.

There are two offbeat sites that are in need of Bloggers and Writers are needed. The reason behind the words bloggers and writers is because for one site, mere blogging experience is not enough.

Blue Mountain Arts is the leading greeting cards manufacturers and publishers. They are in need of very creative writers who can write the appropriate message either in the form of text or poetry for various occasions.

This is a tough job for me but what about you or your friends?

The other site that requires bloggers is Eco-friendly Solutions at EcoFuss. This is a familiar subject for hundreds of bloggers. I know many a passionate green bloggers (can I call them like that?) would jump at this opportunity.

Oh, I should give you the URL for applying- right?
Blue Mountain Arts
Eco Fuss
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to call myself a "green blogger" so I will bear this in mind - there are just not enough hours in the day though to do everything I want to do!

You said you were interested in exchanging links - I put your link on my blog, I would be grateful if you could do the same.

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks Mark. I linked back to you from another blog with better traffic.
Income Opportunities