Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When will I visit the Westgate Branson Woods?


I don’t want to die feeling sorry for not having lived up to my dream of spending at least a night and a day at the Westgate Branson Woods Resort. God has endowed me with penchant for forests and lakes on hills.

I have this habit of spending my idle time visualizing living amidst thickly wooded place that has numerous wild streams and the air is filled with the sound of insects. A rare encounter with exotic birds would be lovely too.

Branson Woods is located in the Ozark Mountains, Missouri. It is the dream place for me.

Do you see the picture here? A friend of mine sent this to me through email. He asked me,” Want to live in it?”

I was speechless when I looked at the wooden cabin with a backdrop of tall tress. I replied YES,YES.

Do you hear me God?


Image source: Cabins.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to live there too. I lived in Farmington for 11 years of my life and never got to see the Ozarks. I would love to visit someday, maybe later in my life. I hope that you are able to visit too.

Anonymous said...

There are other places that rent cabins in the woods in Tennessee also. Check it out.
You'll probrably enjoy the pictures on this site.
http://www.covemountain.com/

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you John. But you made my life difficult. Now I have to add Smoky Mountain also in my list of 'to visit' places in the world.(smile)

Anonymous said...

very nice blog it reminds me of a similar topic blog i was reading at http://www.rateyourtrip.com it was very interesting and i book marked it so i can view it later again.