Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A blog directory for moms.

When I started blogging in 2005, I was ashamed to reveal my age. I didn't expect moms to blog. But, how mistaken I am!

Now, even, I know so many bloggers who are older than I. There are communities for moms in just about every field in the Internet. So, why not a directory for mom bloggers?

Yesterday, I found out The Mom Blogs, a directory of blogs maintained by moms and also a bloggers' forum that is not yet very active.

To add your blog in the directory, you need to register first. Password will be given by them that you can change it anytime. Backlink is required from you in order to get your blog listed in the directory.

The color of the template indicates that the mom blogs is maintained by a woman but when I registered myself with them, I was not asked of my gender.

I submitted one of my blogs and it is awaiting their approval.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: