Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

Who helps to get social security disability insurance?

There is a widespread opinion that social security disability is a stigma; I want to voice my strong protest against this rather biased and uncompassionate view. Man, they know their pain! If you can’t feel it, at least have the courtesy of keeping your mouth shut.

When there are no such laws in my country that protect the physically challenged people, I admire and salute America for their concern for the unfortunates.

But, I am also saddened by the fact that even in the U.S., the process of application and getting the ultimate advantages of social security benefit is long and very taxing to the applicants. At the same time, I am glad that there are professional services like Allsup.com that extend excellent support for the disabled person to receive the benefits they deserve.

Do you know that they have so far helped 110,000 people successfully?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: