Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

How to check your inbound links?

So, the heat is on; the tension begins for every webmaster and blogger about the impending update of PageRank by Google.

While most people hold their breath, new comers to the Internet will be expectant with joy. I envy them. I too was like them several years ago when I didn't know the implication of the little green band in the Google tool bar.

I hear that Goggle has started the work and we might see the results in about two weeks. But I already read quite a few outbursts about losing the existing PR. Forum members in several blogger forums have reported losing their PR.

Ok, so, how do you check how many backlinks your website has?
Go to Google.com
Type link:yourdomain name. in the search bar.

Example: link:digg.com

You will instantly see how many sites are linking to you.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Rajagopalan said...

It is a very useful tool! thanks.