Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Plug in and earn money from your blog.

When I started blogging in 2005, I wondered if my blog can be converted into an e-commerce site.

This is 2009. In these 4 years, I have not come across an e-commerce blog that process shopping orders and takes payment through Paypal or Google Checkout.

Today, I happen to read about a Wordpress e-commerce plugin that will convert your WP blog into a full pledged e-com website. Since this is a plugin, you need not worry about all the technicalities of setting up an e-commerce website.

But, you need to do some initial configuration and tweak a few settings in WP admin panel. Once done, you have a real money earning blog in your hands. Then it is up to you to use your creativity to enhance your first e-com blog.

You can see the screenshots of the plugin.

Download the Plugin.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: