Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where is the City of Eternal Springs?






Image of City of Eternal Springs-courtesy Google images.

My son is under impression that Chile has more volcanoes than any other country in the world. I didn’t try to contradict him because I sensed that he wanted to go to Chile to meet his girl friend who once met him in Bangalore.

I told him, “Come out clean son, what you want? I am sure you are least interested in seeing volcanoes”.

That took him by surprise. However, he admitted that he wanted to meet his girl friend and also see the City of Eternal Springs along with her. I know Argentina travel can be taxing as it is too far away from Madras.

I gathered some details about his destination which is Arica on the Peru border. There are enchanting beaches and lovely valleys of Azapa and Lluta.

I was stunned by the depth of information I found in argentinaforless.com. There are several travel packages including cruises and one cal also book hotels that are recommended by the site.

The site loads lightening fast and it is easy to navigate. But I am more impressed by the information given by them about lots of places to see in Argentina.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: