Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

One way rv rental.


Not everyone can afford to buy an rv not to forget its maintenance cost. Still, there are thousands of passionate road travelers (including my husband) would love to go on a holiday in a recreational vehicle at least once in their life time.

The only option for us is to look for RV rentals. Renting out an rv throws two options. We can either hire an rv for a round trip or opt for a one way rv rental.

I have several routes in my mind if I am given an opportunity to enjoy a holiday in a motor home. The first priority is Outer Banks Highway, North Carolina. In fact, I have identified the camp ground to park the rv.

I have also gathered a route map. Want it?

I know of great website exclusively dedicated to RV. Visit rv.net, a full fledged website for rv community, camp grounds, rv dealers and rv club to network with rv lovers.


Image via Yahoo images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: