Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bilingual bloggers needed.

This is the first time I am coming across an ad for bilingual bloggers. My heart skipped a beat with the expectation of seeing the two languages (the only two I know).

My heart beat resumed and it was beating its usual self after I read that the two languages required from a blogger are not my strength.

It is for those who know English and Spanish/Italian/French/German languages.

Requirements:

One can choose their own topic to blog about;

5 blog posts per week;

250 words per post

Payment:

$3 per post

Send your application with a sample work to jobs@freelancewriters.info

Source: Blogger Jobs

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

adrin said...

That's actually a really good blog with full of useful information.

Work from home