Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Not a heavy challenge.

“If you are like every other woman who works from home, you better watch out your weight lady; your hip is growing sideways”-I ridiculed my sister who works from home like me but I don’t sit and work whereas my sister, who is already on the bulkier side, sits in front of her computer for 12 hours a day.

Being a medical transcriptionist herself, no one needs to tell her about weight loss remedies like diet pills, treadmill, jogging and of course starving a bit. But she told me that she is aware of her shape and she intends to lower her cholesterol naturally first.

If she can’t see any improvement, she will reach out for diet pills with least side effect. Either way, it is not a heavy challenge for her.

I know I am the most suitable guide to her weight loss plan because, in spite of three cups of ice creams a week, I am as slim as Aishwarya Rai.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: