Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Get paid to blog.


Create Online Buzz hires bloggers to blog about their clients’ website services and products and pays in Indian currency through cheque. The pay rate is Rs.300 per blog post.

Create Online Buzz is an India based Internet marketing company. It is still in its infant stage; it growth is slow but steady.

It hires bloggers to blog about their clients’ website services and products and pays in Indian currency through cheque. The pay rate is Rs.300 per blog post.

The blog post requirements such as anchor text and links, number of words and other special instructions are given by Create Online Buzz.

Though I find the instructions rather elaborate, I find it easy to work with them.

The blog post approval process is very slow and hence the payment reaches nearly 45 days after the work is completed.

I am always on the look out for ways earn money by blogging and I happy to say that I have found so far 32 companies that pay you to blog. There has not been any one new in the past 4 months. The last in my list is Create Online Buzz.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: