Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why Article Alley promises more to article writers?

I don’t like the word ‘bum marketing’. Don’t ask me why. In fact I am asking why article marketing is called bum marketing. Article writing is definitely not for bums. Do you think a bum’s style of article will be accepted by top article directories like Ezine articles and Article Alley?

Never in my 9 years of internet marketing experience, have I come across so many times about the importance of submitting articles to top article directories. Of late, every top internet marketer started writing the value of generating backlinks through free articles submission to article sites.

I have a serious doubt. How many article directories out there pass on link juice to authors’ links in the articles they submit?

Sure, there are chances that readers of your articles might click on the links provided in author’s profile but unless your article is syndicated either by the reader of your article or by the article directory itself, you can’t expect a surge in traffic.

Article Alley entices authors to submit articles by offering to submit the approved articles to several of their article directory network. As of now, there are 7 other articles sites in their network.

I just now registered myself with them and submitted an article that is awaiting their approval.

Let me see if gets syndicated.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: